Loss Control Inspector
Nationwide but most urgently hiring in these locations: Northern CO, Northeastern IL, Eastern MA, Western ME, Eastern MI, Southeastern MO, NH, NV, NY, PA, and TX
ATTENTION: Please apply directly at our website: http://hsreports.com/independent/
We will review your resume and information on Indeed, however our focus will be on the applicants through our website.
Fees typically range between $50.00-$110.00 per inspection report
We are currently seeking inspector applicants who are qualified to work in the USA and have a history of direct experience completing commercial line inspections and/or have completed a training course such as, the VIITA Basic Commercial Line Inspector course or its equivalent.
Full Job Description of the Loss Control Inspector:
- Receives assignments electronically and reviews for inspection requirements.
- Schedules the inspection appointment with the Insured by phone, email, or text.
- Inspects the property for potential issues or hazards pertaining to utilities/building systems (heating, wiring, plumbing), common areas, maintenance, protections, and life safety, etc. Take 20-35 exterior/interior photos. Take measurements with a measuring wheel or with online tools as needed.
- Interviews the Insured for operations information, ages of the building systems, etc.
- Communicates inspection status through online application.
- Completes the inspection report on the web-based Loss Control 360 system with Rapid Sketch. Returns the completed report electronically (the reports consist of check-off questions, narrative, and digital photos).
- 3-5 years’ experience providing commercial insurance loss control inspections
- Understanding of commercial property and casualty lines: property, general liability, and worker's compensation
- Ability to work independently, manage your time effectively, and communicate well verbally and in writing
- Comfortable completing reports online and uploading documents
Professional certifications CSP, OHST, ALCM, ARM
Other Recommended Skills:
commercial building inspection ~ fire safety ~ industrial safety ~ environmental safety ~ construction work ~ customer service ~ online reporting and document handling ~ ability to travel approximately a 30-mile radius
H&S Loss Control Inspections, LLC company information:
We have provided insurance underwriting Loss Control inspection reports since 1970 and we work directly with insurance Underwriters. Our friendly support staff are available to help you by assigning orders and assisting with questions.
Despite the challenges presented by recent events, H&S has been continuing to grow and successfully serve our customers with excellent reports and time service!
We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants!
Please apply directly at our website: http://hsreports.com/independent/