Insurance Loss Control Surveyor (Z Grant 2.17.21)
Position is Part Time Occasional and the work can be sporadic.
A loss control field representative will perform the following tasks:
- Complete a physical loss control survey to identify any current issues or hazards.
- Prepare for the report by identifying the necessary and type of information needed
- Prepare schedule to maximize optimal use of time
- Correspond with insured via phone, email and text message as necessary to setup appointments
- Communicate survey status via internal reports
NEIS will provide the following:
- On the job training
- Base pay – paid weekly
- Production pay – paid weekly
About NEIS Inc.
Founded in 1945, NEIS has a long history of putting our customers first to provide the services they need. That’s why many of our clients consider us their first choice when it comes to premium audit and loss control. We are a leader when it comes to meeting time-sensitive completion dates, a requirement for many of our client’s programs. The NEIS team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver those services with the highest standard of quality.