AFIRM: LOSS CONTROL SURVEYOR (2022-6375)
Loss Control Surveyor
AFIRM is looking for a Loss Control Surveyor in Austin, TX! This an independent contractor field-based base out of your home office.
Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation’s leading providers of Loss Control, Premium Audit, and Risk Management service. We operate in all 50 states and also Canada. In business for over 30 years now, Afirm is an extraordinary place to take your career!
Meets with the policyholder to conduct an inspection of the insured’s operations, locations, buildings and/or premises in order to provide specific information to the insurance companies underwriters, including but not limited to hazard identification and hazard control recommendations.
- Schedules appointments with policyholder to conduct survey and obtain necessary information
- Inspect commercial and residential properties for hazardous conditions
- Evaluate operational and safety practices including exposures and hazards
- Write recommendations for the reduction of losses
- Submit reports via web-portal in checklist and narrative formatting
- Adhere to client carrier requirements and quality standards
- Maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
- Ability to travel within a geographic area, with occasional travel outside of specified area if necessary
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Word with an ability to learn other programs quickly
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple project deadlines
- Professionalism with a strong customer/client service orientation
Experience is not required. AFIRM provides best in class training for those looking to start a new career! Call 1.[Register to View] x2283 for more information or visit our website at www.afirmsolutions.com.
OR email at: Afirmrecruitng@afirmsolutions.com