1099 Loss Control Consultant
Loss Control Field Representative – Independent Contractor 1099
Willing to travel up to 60-90 miles to complete physical onsite premium audits. Looking for full-time/part-time 1099 IC. We offer weekly pay and incentives.
Loss Control Field Representative performs on-site property, general liability, and incidental auto inspections and prepares reports for insurance underwriting purposes. Insurance companies use the reports to properly insure commercial or residential buildings or properties (retail businesses, restaurants, hotels, apartment buildings and complexes, construction operations and job sites, various types of manufacturers, churches, schools, etc.) for a new policy or renewal of a current policy.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with a commercial carrier or working as an independent contractor providing loss control services.
- Understanding of commercial property and casualty lines including property, general liability, auto, and workers' compensation.
- Solid communication skills—including exceptional writing ability, organizational skills, and computer skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Travel will vary depending on location.
- Uploading completed reports, photos, and diagrams through a special website or complete reports on web-based systems
Consultants will work from their home or office, and travel to local commercial business operations (i.e.) retail businesses, restaurants, hotels, apartment buildings and complexes, construction operations and job sites, various types of manufacturers, churches, schools, etc. You will assess the risk for various commercial insurance lines of business that can include Property, General Liability, Workers' Compensation, Auto/Fleet, Products Liability, Inland Marine, and Builders Risk.
Tools or Items You will require:
• Windows-based PC with an image/document scanner
• Digital camera
• High-speed internet access
•Measuring device such as laser, 100 ft. tape, or measuring wheel
• Reliable vehicle
Commercial Lines Property/Casualty Loss Control. Commercial insurance inspections.
For consideration, you may contact: Abby Davis - VP of Operations at: email@example.com. or contact her directly from this job posting and your resume and profile will be delivered automatically. If you contact her by email, please attach a resume and or profile for consideration. THANK YOU