Loss Control Inspector-Risk Services Services
Are you tired of working for someone else? Have you thought about building a business for yourself? If you answered yes to either question – Welcome! We are excited to introduce Insurance Risk Services to you!
We are looking for field-based inspectors to perform insurance property inspections for our insurance carriers & underwriting clients. This is 1099 independent contract work, field based from your home office. If you love meeting new people, taking pictures and have great organizational and people skills, we invite you to read the rest of this job description!
Insurance Risk Services has been a trusted partner in the property casualty industry for more than 35 years now. Our mission is to deliver solutions tailored to our client’s unique underwriting needs. We believe in building long-term partnerships by working together to understand and achieve our client’s specific business objectives.
Why Partner with Insurance Risk Services?
- Grow a business for yourself and take control of your own destiny!
- Manage your own schedule and work out of your home office
- You determine how much work you take from us and manage your volume
- Learn a valuable, highly marketable trade in a growing industry!
What does a Loss Control Inspector do?
Our insurance loss control inspectors meet with the policyholder to photograph and evaluate the overall condition of the insured’s operations, buildings, and/or premises, and provide specific information to the insurance companies underwriters.
- Scheduling appointments with property owners
- Photograph and evaluate the overall condition of a building
- Effectively communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Observe commercial and residential properties for potentially unsafe conditions
- Write a brief report of your observations and upload photos on AFIRM website
- Follow customer instructions and quality standards
- Maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
- Local travel to perform field inspections
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
- Current or previous insurance loss control inspection experience is highly preferred.
- Will also consider other relatable experience such as fire & safety, claims adjusting, real estate or mortgage inspection, new construction inspection or home inspection.
- Reliable transportation, windows based computer, smartphone, and reliable high-speed internet
- Observant and curious
- Skills in time management and verbal/ written communications
- Basic computer skills, typing, email and using the internet
- Successful candidate must live in the geographic area advertised
For more information or to apply today or visit us on our website at https://insuranceriskservices.com.
**Insurance Risk Services, a Davies company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status or condition protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. **