Commercial Loss Control Consultant-Independent Contractor
Identify all hazards or concerns and provide photographs and measurements for residential/ commercial properties.
- This job involves working outside in all weath· Field Analyst/Inspectors complete on-site inspections for insurance underwriting purposes. You will er, safely navigating property and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
- Our inspectors are responsible for setting their own schedule and must complete work orders in a Timely Manner based on Customer Requirements.
- Qualified candidates must have experience in: residential, construction, assessing, driving and routing, underwriting, or loss control experience.
- Professional conduct, clear, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Field Inspectors must have a strong independent work ethic and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Candidates must pass a background check and motor vehicle report.
A reliable vehicle, 6-foot monopod or camera pole, measuring device (50 foot tape or measuring wheel), Windows-based computer, high-speed internet connection and a Smart Phone or Digital Camera with location services are required.