Senior Insurance Field Inspector-Utica
We're recruiting for a Senior Insurance Inspector, in Utica and the areas South of Utica. If you are available in other areas, we are happy to discuss.
We do inspections different. We get to know you. You work directly with our key staff.
You have a mentor field rep to partner with as well as a reviewer who sets you up for success on your first cases.
We listen to what works best for you. We are super flexible. So, if any of the list below is you, we would love to hear from you:
- Do you have a good knowledge of buildings?
- Like a flexible schedule?
- Enjoy going doing inspections in areas you already travel in
- Can mesh our inspection work with your other jobs or free time?
- Are you good at logistics and setting appointments (are you a detail kind of person?)
If it sounds good, fill out the applications and let’s schedule a meeting. Here is the application:
Sign up for a 15 minute call, here:
Gardner Group is a fast-growing, regional provider of insurance loss control services in 4 states as well as a developer of the inspection software, ViewSpection.
Our field reps gather property and operations information for residential and commercial properties. Our reps normally work in a 20–40-mile radius.
Along with gathering information about properties, the other role is to be a "defect detective". Successful applicants are usually already out and about in their defined working territory. This is not a full-time position but works very well combined with other activities where you are out on the road.
Assignments need to be completed within 20 days.
For more information and to apply, go to:
From our onboarding page, you can:
- Fill out the online application
- Try out our web app
- Learn more and see sample reports and FAQS
This is a senior field rep position and will include travel allowance outside of 20 miles.
- Home Inspections start at $20.00
- Commercial inspections start at $40.00 to $60.00
- Farm Inspections start at $60.00
Gardner Group is 100% virtual. Our staff is located throughout the US
- This is a part-time position
- 1099 contractor position
- Production payments are made every 2 weeks for the last 2 weeks production
To apply, go to:
Once we receive your application, you will get a confirmation SMS.