Residential/Commercial Insurance inspector
We are looking for a new person - living in the general area - to do Insurance Loss Control inspections in and around GLOBE, AZ. We do surveys on residential homes and commercial properties. We are looking for independent contractors who can handle deadlines and are motivated. We are a growing company and have needs throughout our operating area. Ideal candidate is an experienced Residential Insurance Inspector to perform interior and/or exterior insurance inspections with detailed photos and information collected per client requirements. BUT we are also willing to train. Independent contractor, 1099 Position, work independently and paid per completed report. Orders are sent and completed reports are returned through our proprietary web-based system. This is contract-based work that is a flat rate per inspection. Payments are made bi-weekly based on successful completion and submission of reports.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet due dates
- Ability to adequately assess the physical condition of a property
- Basic computer operating, typing, and internet skills.
- Be a self-starter and be self motivated
- Follow directions and instructions carefully
- Be detail oriented and well organized with a flexible schedule
- Set site inspection appointments with insured/agent (if required)
- Complete physical inspections of properties within an agreed to geography
- Take digital photos of properties
- Identify and document any hazards/concerns that are found at the property
- Upload report / photos through cloud-based system
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- PC/Laptop/Tablet running Windows 8 or better, Windows 10 is preferred
- High-speed Internet connection
- Basic computer literacy (mouse and keyboard functionality, copy/paste functions, file and folder browsing/creation/renaming)
- Digital camera capable of 2-megapixel or greater resolution
- Reliable Transportation
- Mobile phone
- Measuring wheel
- Must have a camera pole that extends up to 6 ft.