Residential Loss Control Inspector
Signature First Field Consultant
Insurance Personal Lines Inspectors needed for Florida
Signature First, a division of Signature Companies, is currently recruiting for Main Street inspectors.
The successful candidate will be able to deal effectively with a wide variety of people; present themselves in a professional manner, have an aptitude for evaluating, analyzing, and interpreting information, and have proficiency in expressing oneself well in verbal and written communication.
The candidate should be able to work independently and have effective time management and organizational skills in order to meet deadlines. Must be able to navigate and use computer systems and applications, including Internet and email.
A variety of training managers and technical specialists will work with the inspector trainee to:
- Schedule an appointment with the homeowner in interior inspection needed.
- 80% are exterior-only inspections
- Visit homes and gather the appropriate information required.
- Create risk assessment reports to be used by underwriters and agents.
- Use digital photos to document the construction methods and materials used in construction
- Document any unique construction and architectural features of the home
- Identify any potential hazard that may contribute to a loss for the insurance company.
- On some assignments, gather exterior measurements and create a computerized sketch
For more information or to apply call Beverly Williams at [Register to View] Mon-Thursday 10-4 CST or email at email@example.com