Exterior Only Residential Insurance Inspector
Hello: My name is Beverly Williams and I conduct initial interviews for National Risk Services. Please review the information below and if interested please contact me regarding information and consideration.
I can be contacted M-F between 9 to 4 central time at [Register to View] or by email at email@example.com
Please leave a VOICEMAIL, regarding your location interest and contact information. If I am unable to answer your call, I will return your call that day or within the next business day. The opportunities provided by National Risk Services nationwide can be part-time or full-time opportunities and we can assist in building your career in this industry. Many in our industry started conducting and completing our assignments part-time while working their primary jobs and transitioning from there. Third-party residential loss control training is available for the new career seeker wanting to enter our profession.
We are looking for experienced Residential Insurance Inspectors to visit dwellings in the area to perform interior and/or exterior insurance inspections with detailed photos and information collected per client requirements.
Independent consultant, 1099 Position, work independently and is paid by the completed report. Appointments are set at the mutual convenience of the inspector and the insured contact. Orders are sent and completed reports are returned through our proprietary web based. This is contract-based work that is a flat rate per inspection.
Payments are made bi-weekly based on the successful completion and submission of reports. NRS pay meets or exceeds industry standards for similar work products and we have a strong retention rate amongst our 1099 partners. A dollar range of payments paid to our current individual contract partners (based on a flat rate per inspection) can range from a few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars bi-weekly. Earning ceilings are dependent on location and work volume and your ability to meet industry standards regarding quality, time service, and ease of use. Our client’s work is historically reoccurring work and not stand-alone assignments. We have a history of building your business and building your career through continually supplied work opportunities.
Ideal applicants will have the physical ability and experience to adequately assess the property condition. Effective communication skills, good technology, organizational skills, and the ability to quickly turn around reports in a timely manner are critical to the applicant’s success.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet due dates with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adequately assess the physical condition of a property.
- Basic computer operating, typing, and internet skills.
- Being a self-starter requires motivation.
- Follow directions and instructions carefully.
- Be detail oriented and well-organized with a flexible schedule.
- Set site inspection appointments with insured/agent (if required)
- Complete physical inspections of properties within an agreed to geography
- Take digital photos of properties.
- Identify and document any hazards/concerns that are found at the property.
- Upload report/photos through a cloud-based system
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Follow all safety and security procedures.
- PC/Laptop/Tablet running Windows 10 or 11 (not s mode)
- High-speed Internet connection
- Basic computer literacy (mouse and keyboard functionality, copy/paste functions, file, and folder browsing/creation/renaming)
- Android/iPhone or Digital camera capable of 2-megapixel or greater resolution
- Reliable Transportation
- Measuring wheel
- Must have a camera pole that extends up to 12 ft and a measuring tool.
Finally, if we can build a successful partnership, tested by time, and YOU need additional work volume, which we cannot supply, we will assist you in obtaining additional work through our industry partners by referral and recommendation.