Residential Loss Control Inspector
- Preferably one years’ experience completing interior/exterior residential insurance loss control surveys and reports.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet hard due dates with minimum supervision
- Own a computer with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and high-speed internet access.
- Be detail oriented and well organized with a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable car with ability to cover a wide territory on a as needed basis, if required.
- Must have a digital camera, high speed internet access with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft products, and a measure wheel or similar device.
- Must have a camera pole that extends up to 12 ft and a measuring tool.
- Accurately provide the information requested in all forms within the order. This consist of but not limited to:
- Set site inspection appointments with insured/agent via email and/or phone calls.
- Complete physical inspections of properties as required by the carrier.
- Take clear digital photos of properties.
- Identify and document any hazards/controls that are found at the property.
- Complete on-site management interviews regarding the property, as required.
- Upload report / photos through a cloud-based system by the specified deadline.
- Become familiar with client specific guidelines.
- Communicate as needed with Preferred Reports, agent’s, and insureds.
- Provide high quality and professional services.
Preferred Reports is the largest nationwide supplier of personal and commercial lines loss control and risk intelligence to the insurance industry. We deliver these services through a national network of qualified independent consultants and reviewers. Our corporate operations support our extensive consultant network using Preferred Reports’ secure, cloud based, inventory management system. Consultants and clients have 24/7/365 access to orders and inspection data.