Residential Insurance Inspector
Come to work with us!
Our company is Information Providers, Inc and we are a field service company that conducts underwriting surveys of residential and commercial properties for insurance companies throughout 28 states.
We are an industry leader that believes customers prefer to do business with a focused and dedicated service provider! We provide a professional development process that will increase your skill and experience for both work and personal growth. There are many opportunities to take on new challenges and responsibilities. Our management has years of industry experience and knowledge they are ready to share.
As an Insurance Inspector, you would be on-site conducting insurance underwriting inspections by collecting data for a condition assessment, measuring dimensions of the property, taking photographs of all sides of the structure, roof photos, exterior amenities, hazards, and identifying building materials of the risk. Upon completion, all information collected will be uploaded onto an internet-based platform.
- Self-starter who enjoys independence!
- Willingness to work outdoors in all seasons
- Reliable vehicle for going to and from inspections
- Windows Based Computer with access to the internet
- Smartphone (Android or iPhone)
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule which allows you to dictate your own routes and hours
- Large volumes of field inspections
- Experienced field management support
- User-Friendly Platform to work with
- Growth and leadership opportunities