Utah Based - Residential Loss Control Field Supervisor - Salaried with Benefits
We are seeking a Survey Field Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate would have experience in insurance survey management. Our field managers typically work out of their homes, therefore no office to commute to.
· Responsible for all operations and financial performance of a given territory
· Manage existing field staff including day-to-day communication, performance reviews, and mentorship
· Assist in the training of Field Staff who are conducting insurance surveys
· This job can involve working outside in all weather, safely navigating property, and terrain in all conditions, and regular driving.
· Consistently hiring and growing a territory by reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and selecting candidates
· Knowledge of Insurance survey and inspection industry
· Working knowledge of claims adjusting, loss control, insurance surveys and inspections, or underwriting preferred
· Highly effective written and oral communication skills
· Strong management presence
· 4 Year College degree
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and motor vehicle report
As an employee of Information Providers, Inc. you would have access to a competitive benefits package including Paid Time Off, Flex Spending accounts, Health, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life insurance.
Compensation is dependent on qualifications.
We will train someone with field experience in Residential Loss Control Inspections.
FOR CONSIDERATION & INITIAL INTERVIEW CONTACT: Beverly Williams VP - Vendor Services [Register to View] from 8:00-4:30 CST M-F. Please submit a resume via email prior to your call: beverly.williams@underwriterservicesassoc..com