Personal Lines Property Inspector
Need a flexible work schedule?
Like to be outdoors?
Do you have an insurance background?
National Risk Services is always looking for highly motivated and hardworking inspectors to add to our independent contractor team. Contracted inspectors have the freedom to schedule these survey inspections at their convenience Monday thru Saturday within a specified time. We offer comprehensive video orientation material to help you get started, ongoing field support, and compensation that is very competitive in our marketplace. You can establish your defined coverage area and negotiate for addition fees beyond your service radius.
This work is recurring, but volume of orders is determined by insurance carrier orders.
- Set site inspection appointments with insured/agent (if required)
- Complete physical inspections of properties within an agreed to geography
- Take digital photos of properties
- Identify and document any hazards/concerns that are found at the property
- Upload report / photos through cloud-based system
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Follow all safety and security procedures
- PC/Laptop/Tablet running Windows 10 home or Pro
- High-speed Internet connection
- Basic computer literacy (mouse and keyboard functionality, copy/paste functions, file and folder browsing/creation/renaming)
- Digital camera capable of 2-megapixel or greater resolution
- Reliable Transportation
- Mobile phone
- Measuring wheel
- Must have a camera pole that extends up to 12 ft and a measuring tool.