High Value Insurance Consultant - Independent Contractor
Commercial and personal line insurance carriers rely on EXL as a key business partner through our Castle High Value and EXL Risk Control service offerings. We offer a variety of field appraisal, inspection, and risk control services to support our clients’ underwriting processes. EXL delivers industry-leading professionalism, quality, and turn-around time, and our innovative solutions help our clients keep ahead of the competition. Castle High Value is the premier provider of high value residential insurance surveys to the insurance industry nationwide. https://www.exlservice.com/castle-high-value
Castle High Value is looking for self-directed independent contractors to work from their own home or office and service both virtual and physical survey/inspection assignments in the Prescott, AZ, area and surrounding areas.
Experience in real estate, insurance, inspection, construction, or appraising experience is a plus, but all interested candidates are encouraged to submit their qualifications. A 15-hour online training course can get you certified. Fees are negotiable depending on experience and the unique aspects of selected jobs.
You will be responsible to schedule and conduct both site-based and virtual High Value Home property surveys that will be used for homeowners’ insurance purposes. This involves coordinating and completing surveys within your own schedule, managing work assignments you accept, and solid computer skills as all reports are web-based and completed online.
If you are looking for flexibility, the ability to work independently, and have an interest in real-estate, construction, or interior design, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
More on the Job Responsibilities
- Professionally interact over the phone, via email, and in-person with homeowners and insurance agents
- Conduct on-site and/or virtual property surveys on high value homes as per customer specific guidelines and procedures
- Identify and document the construction materials/characteristics and unique features of the home
- Obtain measurements of the home and other structures on the property
- Generate an estimated replacement value of the home, and identify major hazards
- Communicate the information gathered during on-site inspection in the provided web-based client requested forms accessed through the Castle website
Tools or Items You Must Provide:
- Digital camera
- Windows based computer (not a Mac)
- High speed internet access
- Reliable vehicle
- Measuring device such as: laser, 100 ft. tape, or measuring wheel
- Auto and General Liability Insurance