Premium Audit Supervisor - Remote
- Assist with promoting performance objectives for productivity, quality and time service in alignment with our commitment to our business partners and organizational priorities
- Assist with hosting training seminars
- Coaching and developing auditor skill requirements to increase productivity and efficiency providing continual constructive feedback
- Act as a key resource for classification and rule questions
- Accountable for being responsive to carriers, sales reps, management and auditors
- Work and collaborate with others to proactively identify and solve problems and assist auditors through changes and new initiatives
- Assist with dispute resolution
- Minimum of 5+ years Premium Audit experience (ideal 10+). Review experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of coding, ISO, NCCI and state rules. Familiarity of PAAS a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present subject matter clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively handle conflict and resolution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically a command of Excel
- Knowledge of Nexus Audit Software a plus.
About Midwest Technical Inspections:
Midwest Technical Inspections, established in 1988, is a privately owned company located in Hanover Park, IL. Our field services, available nationwide, range from property inspections on both residential and commercial buildings for insurance companies underwriting purposes, to insurance premium audits.