Premium Audit Reviewer - Remote Position
- Review completed audits for completion, proper handling of classifications, state rules and guidelines and carrier specific rules.
- Provide feedback to auditors to increase productivity and efficiency providing continual constructive feedback
- Act as a key resource for classification and rule questions
- Assist with dispute resolution
- Minimum of 3+ years Premium Audit experience. Review experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of coding, ISO, NCCI and state rules. Familiarity of PAAS a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present subject matter clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively handle conflict and resolution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically a command of Excel
- Knowledge of Nexus Audit Software a plus.
About Midwest Technical Inspections:
Midwest Technical Inspections, established in 1988, is a privately owned company located in Hanover Park, IL. Our field services, available nationwide, range from property inspections on both residential and commercial buildings for insurance companies underwriting purposes, to insurance premium audits.