Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
PREMIUM AUDITOR- PHYSICAL
PREMIUM AUDITOR -PHYSICAL
Field Representative - Independent Contractor 1099
Premium Auditor responsibilities include:
- Contacting policyholders to obtain necessary financial information to complete their premium audit.
- Submitting updates and completed audits via MCS premium auditing software
- Contacting policyholders and their agents, communicating via phone, and email
- Examining commercial businesses specifically requested financial records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to MCS client requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
- Current or recent Premium Audit Experience is preferred, accounting and/or bookkeeping experience is required.
- Act with professionalism and urgency
- Ability to audit and evaluate business operations and complete reports
- Excellent skills in time management, verbal/written communications, and web-based applications
A functional home office with desktop or laptop computer