AFIRM-Field Premium Audit Representative (Hourly Plus Commission)
Are you feeling stifled and unchallenged in your current job? Are you tired of looking at the same 4 walls every day? Life is too short to be in the wrong career! We are excited to introduce Afirm to you!
Here at Afirm we look for people who are inquisitive, driven & self-directed, love numbers and spreadsheets, and being out in the field working with all different types of people. Our field auditors all across the country come from all walks of life and various different backgrounds. The one thing they have in common – they possess what we like to call the secret sauce. This secret sauce is hard to define but it’s what’s makes our people special! If you’re intrigued, check out the rest of this job description!
Afirm is a company built from within! We offer our employees a career, not just a job. Our core values are our guiding principles, not just words we put on our website or company documents. Oh, and did we mention – Afirm is Great Place to Work certified the last 3 years in a row!!
“Our Vision is to ingrain in our clients and associates, a complete confidence and trust, developed through consistency of service, honesty in performance, and integrity of character.”
- Comprehensive health insurance – medical, dental, vision and life. You are eligible for our health insurance on your first day of employment. No waiting period!
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Matching 401k
- Home office allowance and company provided laptop
What does a Premium Auditor do?
Our field auditors meet with our client’s policyholders onsite, virtually or via the phone, usually at the end of the policy period to conduct a review of business operations, specific financial records such as payroll, sales and/or cost records, and to verify class codes assigned per industry and client standards as required by their insurance contract.
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to conduct the premium audit and obtain necessary information
- Submitting audit reports via web-portal and AFIRM’s exclusive premium auditing software
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Examining commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
- You must live in Rancho, Cucamonga, CA!
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience is helpful, but not required
- Strong customer service and people skills are a must!
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions
Premium Audit experience is not required! AFIRM provides best in class training for those looking to start a new career! For more information or to apply today, visit us on our website at www.afirmsolutions.com/careers, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The H.W. Kaufman Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status or condition protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.