Are you tired of working for someone else? Have you thought about building a business for yourself? If you answered yes to either question – Welcome! We are excited to introduce Afirm to you!
Here at Afirm we look for people who are inquisitive, driven & self-directed, love numbers and spreadsheets, and being out in the field working with all different types of people. Our field auditors all across the country come from all walks of life and various different backgrounds. The one thing they have in common – they possess what we like to call the secret sauce. This secret sauce is hard to define but it’s what’s makes our people special! If you’re intrigued, check out the rest of this job description!
“Our Vision is to ingrain in our clients and associates, a complete confidence and trust, developed through consistency of service, honesty in performance, and integrity of character.”
Why Partner with Afirm?
- Grow a business for yourself and take control of your own destiny!
- Manage your own schedule and work out of your home office
- You determine how much work you take from us and manage your volume
- Learn a valuable, highly marketable trade in a growing industry!
What does a Premium Auditor do?
Our field auditors meet with our client’s policyholders onsite, virtually or via the phone, usually at the end of the policy period to conduct a review of business operations, specific financial records such as payroll, sales and/or cost records, and to verify class codes assigned per industry and client standards as required by their insurance contract.
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to conduct the premium audit and obtain necessary information
- Submitting audit reports via web-portal and AFIRM’s exclusive premium auditing software
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Examining commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
- You must live in Owensboro, KY!
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience is helpful, but not required
- Strong customer service and people skills are a must!
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions
Premium Audit experience is not required! AFIRM provides best in class training for those looking to start a new career! For more information or to apply today, visit us on our website at www.afirmsolutions.com/careers, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The H.W. Kaufman Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status or condition protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.