Premium Auditor (2020-5043)
AFIRM is looking for Premium Auditors to work on an independent contractor basis in Miami, FL .
Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation’s leading providers of Premium Audit and Loss Control service to the insurance industry. In business for over 30 years now, Afirm offers entrepreneurial professionals who are ready to start a new career the opportunity to own their own Premium Audit business. We provide the training and ongoing support you will need to be successful. Apply today to learn more!
Premium Auditor responsibilities include:
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to conduct the premium audit and obtain necessary information
- Submitting projects via web-portal and AFIRM’s exclusive premium auditing software
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Examining commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
- Act with professionalism and urgency
- Ability to observe and evaluate business operations and write recommendations
- Excellent skills in time management, verbal /written communications, and web-based applications
- A functional home office including a laptop
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience is helpful
- Requires basic knowledge and education in premium auditing
Experience is not required. AFIRM can provide the training and ongoing support needed to get started! For more information about Afirm and the opportunities we have available, please visit us on our website at www.afirmsolutions.com. To apply for this position, you can email your resume to email@example.com.