AFIRM-PREMIUM AUDITOR (2020-5043)
AFIRM is looking for a Premium Auditor in Miami, FL ! This is an independent contractor position, field based working virtually out of your home office.
Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation’s leading providers of Premium Audit, Loss Control, and Risk Management service. We operate in all 50 states and also Canada. In business for over 30 years now, Afirm is an extraordinary place to take your career!
Premium Auditor responsibilities include:
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to conduct the premium audit and obtain necessary information
- Submitting projects via web-portal and AFIRM’s exclusive premium auditing software
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Examining commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
- Previous premium audit or accounting experience is helpful, but not required.
- Strong Customer Service skills and an ability to act with professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable deciphering financial data
- Ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions
- Numbers oriented
- Computer literate
Experience is not required. AFIRM can provide the training and ongoing support needed to get started! For more information about Afirm and the opportunities we have available, please visit us on our website at www.afirmsolutions.com. To apply for this position, you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.