AFIRM: FIELD AUDIT PREMIUM AUDITOR (2021-5773)
AFIRM is looking for a Premium Auditor in Cincinnati, OH! This a full time position, field based working virtually out of your home office.
PREMIUM AUDITOR - Meets with the policyholder on-site, virtually or via phone, usually at the end of the policy period to conduct a review of business operations, specific financial records such as payroll, sales and/or cost records, and to verify class codes assigned per industry and client standards as required by their insurance contract.
- Ability to travel within a geographic area, with occasional travel outside of specified area if necessary (on-site audits)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with an ability to learn other programs quickly
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to prioritize multiple project deadlines
- Professionalism with a strong customer/client service orientation
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience is helpful, but not required
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions
About Our Company:
Life is too short for the wrong career, so learn a new one with Afirm!
Afirm is an extraordinary place to pursue your new profession! We acquire the services of exceptional people who exhibit curiosity, enthusiasm, and drive. Afirm is committed to finding outstanding people who have ambition and a personal drive to succeed. If you are a computer savvy professional who enjoys working with a variety of businesses and people, join our team!
Health, dental & vision insurance
401K with company match
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
Career development classes
Company-paid insurance designations
**All employees are subject to a background check & social security number verification**
Equal Opportunity Employer
The H.W. Kaufman Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status or condition protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.