AFIRM-FIELD PREMIUM AUDIT REPRESENTATIVE (2021-5775)
AFIRM is looking for a Field Premium Audit Representative in Dallas, TX! This a full-time position with comprehensive benefits, field-based base out of your home office.
Founded in 1988, AFIRM is one of the nation’s leading providers of Premium Audit, Loss Control, and Risk Management service. We operate in all 50 states and also Canada. In business for over 30 years now, Afirm is an extraordinary place to take your career!
Meet with our client’s policyholders, usually at the end of the policy period to conduct a review of business operations, specific financial records such as payroll, sales and/or cost records, and to verify class codes assigned per industry and client standards as required by their insurance contract.
- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to conduct the premium audit and obtain necessary information
- Submitting projects via web-portal and AFIRM’s exclusive premium auditing software
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Examining commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
- Evaluating operational practices
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity.
Accounting or bookkeeping experience is helpful, but not required
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions
Experience is not required. AFIRM provides best in class training for those looking to start a new career! Call 1.[Register to View] x2283 for more information or visit our website at www.afirmsolutions.com OR email@example.com.