well as vendors.
Qualifications - External
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 years relevant experience, OR a combination of college education and
relevant experience equivalent to 4 years
• 2 or more years’ experience in property insurance operations, claims, agency, or call center
• 4 or more years of experience in property insurance operations, claims, agency or call center
• Knowledge of Citizens UW procedures, manuals policy administration and workflow
• CPCU designation or AINS Designation
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or risk
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, hear
and converse over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer (4 or more hours per day).
We offer unlimited career potential, excellent training and development opportunities, and a structured
Career Development program to explore future roles of interest while growing and developing in your
Citizens offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes comprehensive
medical/dental, Retirement Savings Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, EAP, Tuition Reimbursement,
Community Service and much more!
Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Company Paid employee basic life insurance and short-term disability.
Generous paid time off: vacation, sick and holiday leave
Employee Assistance and Wellness Programs
Professional and leadership development opportunities
Flexible work schedule and Alternative Work Arrangements