* Best in class Field Service Platform with all the Home Office support needed for our field reps to be
* Flexible schedule
* Best in class training & on-going professional development through the Afirm Institute!
Please note: For those entrepreneurial professionals who don’t have loss control or premium audit
experience, but are interested in starting a career – we want to hear from you! Afirm truly affords people
the opportunity to own their own Loss Control or Premium Audit business, and we provide all the training &
ongoing support needed to be successful!
* Flex Jobs Top 100 companies to watch in 2020 for remote jobs!
* Great Place To Work Certified in 2020!
Afirm is one of the nation’s leading providers of Loss Control, Risk Management and Premium Audit service, operating in all 50 states and Canada. Afirm’s parent company is the H.W. Kaufman Group, a leading powerhouse in the insurance and financial services industries. Our international organization is highly regarded, family owned and operated. In business for over 30 years now, Afirm is an extraordinary place to pursue a new career!
As an award winning company, Afirm was recognized by Flex Jobs this year as one of their Top 100 Companies to Watch in 2020! Afirm’s success over our 30+ years, in large part has been made possible because of the talented and dedicated field reps who conduct Afirm’s business every day! We continue to grow our market share here in the United States and Canada, while keeping an eye to our future expansion and growth. It is a very exciting time to be a part of our company!
At the forefront of commercial insurance, AFIRM not only evaluates and manages risk for clients nationwide, but has demonstrated a commitment to community outreach efforts as well, contributing to organizations such as the Habitat for Humanity, Realities for Children, Feeding America, and the City of Hope.
To learn more about Afirm and the opportunities we have available, please visit our websites at:
- 1988: US-Reports, a loss control inspection, premium audit and risk management services firm is
founded in Simi Valley, California.
- 1993: US-Reports re-locates to Fort Collins, CO.
- 2010: H.W. Kaufman Group the private held company led by Alan Jay Kaufman acquires the 70-
employee, family-owned US-Reports.
- 2011: H.W. Kaufman Group acquires Tracz & Associates, a Chicago, IL-based auditing firm, to become
part of US-Reports.
- 2013: H.W. Kaufman Group acquires ISI Insurance Services, a Uniontown, PA auditing and inspection
firm, to become part of US-Reports.
- 2014: H.W. Kaufman Group acquires Spectius Underwriting Solutions and rebrands as Canadian
- 2014: H.W. Kaufman Group acquires L&L Auditing Services, a Coral Springs, FL-based auditing firm, to
become a part of US-Reports.
- 2015: US-Reports moves into its new office in Fort Collins, CO.
- 2016: H.W. Kaufman Group acquires Technical Risk Services, the Canada-based loss control services,
inspections, and risk control consulting specialists, to become part of Canadian Reports.
- 2017: H.W. Kaufman Group rebrands US-Reports and Canadian Reports to form Afirm, creating a single-
source for loss control inspection, premium audit, and risk mitigation services.
- 2017: H.W. Kaufman Group acquires Essential Insurance Services, a premium audit services provider
based in Colorado, to become part of US-Reports.
- 2017: H.W. Kaufman Group acquires Chlystek & White Services (CWS) Inc., the Grand Rapids, MI-
based insurance premium audit services company, to become part of Afirm.
- 2017: Afirm expands its North American operations to Montreal.
Today: Afirm is an international leader in risk management solutions!